Tuesday, February 9, 2016

No snow snow day

We had a snow day today...but had what I would call a "powdered sugaring" on the grass. It was very cold. At first I wasn't sure why we had the day off until I saw a Tweet from our superintendent of schools as he was out in the county checking the roads:



It amazes me how your location, in the same county, can make such a difference. I guess their roads were pretty yucky. Their snow is our gain. We indulged in Shrove Tuesday pancakes and played lots of Kings In the Corner. The oldest went to see her first really scary movie, "The Boy", and so now the hub and I may have to mess with her a little bit. I keep showing her the picture to get a reaction:



Creepy little boy doll. Eeek.

Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment