Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Time for a break

Our Thanksgiving Break has begun, thank goodness. I think this break could not have come at a better time. The kids are cooked and they need sleep and a break from studies. I need it as much as they do I think. I will not argue about sleeping in a tiny little bit tomorrow. The cooking will last all day, so I will be grateful for the extra sleep. I am also grateful for the extra time with family. We just don't get uch of it these days. I'll take what I can get.

I'm going to go watch a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with my people now. I plan to have plenty of feast preparation pictures for you tomorrow.

Night all. I'll leave you with a picture of the Doberman that waited in the barber shop with us. That wasn't intimidating at all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment