Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sausage's revenge

I love breakfast. I would eat it for every meal, but I don't...for a reason. One's tummy can only take so much of that good ole heavy fare before it hits the reject button to reverse the process one way or another. Tonight was that night for me and so I have very little to share. No one needs to know the ins and outs of a stint in the bathroom...we've all been there. We'll just say that I am harboring bad thoughts and feelings towards breakfast sausage right now. Jimmy Dean and the people of Clifty Farms are lovely people I'm sure. We just need a time out in our relationship.

I think I'm going to go to bed and sleep while I can. It's going to be a long night. Blurg. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment