Sunday, November 22, 2015

My fingers are sore

As I have spoken about in recent days, I have a small obsession with Sam Cooke and his velvety smooth voice. I've known his music, but ever since I went to see the movie "Innerspace" in high school and bought the soundtrack with Sam's music on it, well I've been hooked. Now that I am a ukulele geek, I work on figuring out his songs so I can have yet another way to annoy my family. Tonight I worked on "Nothing Can Change This Love". I believe I may lose a few fingers here soon. I sang it to G who was kind enough to indulge me. I think I'm going to have to learn a One Direction song next in order to gain any credibility back wih her as some sort of human being. Don't know if that will work, but I'm up for the challenge. But right now, I need to rest my fingers...after I finish typing.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment