Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fall Finale Day

Thursday is my day for television for the most part. I do love Homeland on Sundays, but "The Blacklist", "Scandal" and "How To Get Away With Murder" are my shows...the latter two being my now not so secret shames. I just enjoy a good nail biter. James Spader and company will be providing me with that this evening. It has been one of those days that I am glad to end with an escape. It wasn't a bad day, just a day. We are so close to Thanksgiving and a little break. I am ready. I am SO ready. I just want a little bit of time to snuggle with my babies and husband and not have to worry about much of anything. What a gift that will be!

Off to watch some shows and match about a million socks together. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment