Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Final Countdown....

Tomorrow marks a week until school officially starts. Just saying. So we are going to pack as much fun as we can into this week as possible. Who am I kidding? We will probably be scrambling for last minute school supplies and clothes and attending orientations and all that business. But we are going to do our best to fit some fun in there too. I have decided that I must stop worrying about all that is going on with the kids and just trust that God will take care of them all. We are church people and that is what I believe...even though some days it is harder than others when I am extra nervous.

I covet your prayers once again. I'm going to ask for a lot of them this year. I appreciate you all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment