Monday, August 10, 2015

Is it bedtime?

The kids had a positive first half day of school which was great. The girls went in with their brother and had a little family reunion with some of their former tachers. It was nice and then they bravely walked into their new schools, both a little scared, but brave. I wanted to throw up most of the morning, but they all came out with smile on their faces. What more can a mom ask for really? The afternoon was a lazy one, but that was alright since I had to fill out enough paperwork that I think a small forest died because of it. The amount left me quite cranky and I was happy that they were enjoying their last weekday of television for a while. School's in session, so the school TV rules apply. Then came soccer practice and the day went downhill from there. One person who has nothing constructive to say took the whole day day from a hero to a zero. We have a lot to teach on tonight. Pray that we say the right things and end this night on a positive.



Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment