Friday, August 21, 2015

I am cooked

I have had quite a busy day and have very little left in the tank. Who doesn't at this point? This is going to be very short and sweet. I worked my first concession stand as a band parent. I have worked concession stands before, but there is surely something special about a bunch of high school football fans on a Friday night. It was certainly baptism by fire. I have determined that I am a great person to make things such as chili cheese nachos or chili dogs or pretzels, but ask me to do math on the spot and calculate the total...yeah, failure. I didn't do anything bad tonight and the one time I tried to give a guy his $20 payment back as his change, he was honest and corrected me. Thank goodness.

I'm going to bed and will probably dream of nachos and the smell of chili.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment