Friday, August 28, 2015

Early post...long evening

I am getting this post done earlier than usual since it is a football Friday. I want to watch S play in the band for a little bit. All of us but the oldest have been afflicted with sinus infections here at the ranch. We either sound like Sneezy the dwarf or one of Marge Simpson's chain smoking sisters. If I could crawl into bed right now, I would. Our church is also hosting a fifth quarter event for all the youth to come and play games and eat and have fun during and after the game. Safe fun for them and good outreach opportunity for church. That goes until midnight. If anyone sees me, it will be like the Tennessee version of the Walking Dead. I don't stay up late very gracefully.

Here's hoping for a fun and uneventful evening. Night all...I have to go re-Mucinex myself.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment