Saturday, August 8, 2015

Cleaning again

I am determined to be organized this school year. I have to be. With three kids in three different schools, the choice has been made for me. SO, today I have been cleaning and clearing and rearranging our room to make space for a desk when I find one that we can afford. We looked for a bit today which was kind of a less than bright idea. Here in the state of Tennessee it is Tax Free Weekend. Anything that falls in the school supply realm(and is on the list) is tax free. Of course, desks don't apply...but we didn't think they did. It was just a stupid move on our part to go out with the crazies who are looking to score a tax free laptop or 64 count crayons. All I wanted was a decently priced and reasonably light desk. Fortunately, I found a desk I really loved. It was made from reclaimed wood and in my most favorite furniture store. Unfortunately, it was $559.00. The store guys were so very nice and were even embracing the tax free fever and were paying the sales tax this weekend. Still not quite the price I had in mind for my "Let's Get Organized" project. So the search continues. I made great headway on our room and have a lot of stuff to put out on garbage day.

Tomorrow starts early for me, so I must bid you farewell.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment