Monday, August 17, 2015

Case of the Mondays?

Monday has come and almost gone and we have survived it. My oldest is reading a short story that was one of my favorites in early high school, "The Most Dangerous Game". It is killing me not to be able to talk to her about the story, sick and twisted as it is. Oh well. We'll get to talk about it soon enough. I am thankful, today, for the rain that came in time to prevent my 11 year old from having to practice soccer in the rain while she has a major sinus infection. I am thankful that I got to sit at my son's desk tonight and hear a compliment about him and about me from his teacher. Made me feel nice...not gonna lie.

I am going to tuck some people in bed, including myself, and prepare for another wild ride of a day. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment