Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My child's in a bubble

Today was a SLAM day at church which meant that the girls were going to do some sort of youth service project in the morning, have lunch and then play games of some sort in the afternoon. Depending on the day, lots of times it is a small group and today's was fairly small...but they get a lot done. This afternoon I went to get them an hour early because the boy was going to be dropped off by a friend and we needed to be there to receive him. When I got there, I heard screaming and laughter and the sound of a vacuum cleaner or something coming from the gym. This is not a picture of our youth, but this is what the kids were doing;



Bubble balls. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I could tell that G found an activity that she could legally bash on her sister and she used her strength to not only knock down boys three years older, but she almost gave her sister a concussion. She had quite the headache, but the whole scenario was wonderfully entertaining to watch. If you ver get the chance, put some friends or friends' kids in some of these and watch them bounce around. Excellent fun.

That's all I've got. Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment