Saturday, May 23, 2015

Time for me to fly

As I am deciding what to write, REO Speedwagon is playing on the ipad and the kids are contructing items with Legos. We are a super duper party I know. We have had a soccer free day which was so very nice. I love to watch them play, but we have to have some family time. The downtown farmer's market provided a nice morning of shopping, people watching and local buying. The kids enjoyed Cruze Farm ice cream and Soccer Taco for lunch. We visited one of G's teachers who is a server at a super burger place down there. We also saw several school and church friends. Homecoming downtown...kind of like the soccer fields on Saturday. The kids wanted to buy some books, so we went to McKay's and bought several gently used books. Afterwards, we also dove into our literary finds outside on the patio. What a lovely day to read and enjoy nature!

Community Meal at church was tonight, so we helped with that. The kids, as always, were dishwashing machines. The boy gets into his work and tickles us with his excitement as he dumps uneaten food into the trash and pours leftover tea in the sink. He has a servant's heart and I am so humbled by that. His little face just cheers up everybody there. Love it.

Night all. I'm tired.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment