Friday, May 22, 2015

I am the blogger's daughter

Hi everybody, I am S, and I will be taking over for my mom while she is resting after a long busy day. Through the blog you have probably learned a little bit about me, as you know I am the oldest. Here are some things you probably figured out, I am a percussionist, and a soccer player, and I have recently graduated middle school. Now that I am about to go to highschool that means it is time for band camp and since I play the first bass I am on the drumline I will have band camp this year. Saying that, we had a get ready day for the incoming freshman and I went to that today. So last year I was in the front ensemble and I went to the same thing last year but last year was different because I had an interesting expierence. So we have this command called attention and when you do it you stand straight up and stand still, I, being the dancer I am, locked my knees while doing it and almost passed out on the first day. So this time I made it my goal not to lock my knees and I luckily didn't pass out. Not passing out on the first day of band activities was a great way to start my summer of 2k15. So to conclude, don't lock your knees and i hope you enjoyed my guest appearence on Please Don't Kiss The Dog On the Lips Blog by me, S. Have a good summer, good night everybody!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment