Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Class party redneck

The boy's class party was today. Talk about some ramped up kids! They had a water ight and popsicles and ice cream sandwiches and chips and water and more water and more water. There were bubbles as big as my head and chalk drawings and epic football games with classroom dads. There tattooed children and moms(like me):



Who doesn't love a crown wearing pig with a cupcake? I mean come on. It was a nice hot way to end the last full day of school. I did miss a tiny strip of skin on my neck and now it looks like it was painted with some unearthly color probably called "Super Pink Lemonade". Oh well. I come from redneck stock and I am happy to represent the family.

Night all. Half day of school left until SUMMER!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment