Monday, May 4, 2015

Can I run away?

12th graders get "Senioritis" as do 4th year graduating students in college. I think my 13 year old has "8th grade-itis" and my 10 year old has "5th grade-itis". The boy just goes with the flow, God bless him. I have determined that I have "Mom at the end of the year-itis". Everything is getting me angry. No, it is not a female thing. I am just feeling quite evil and spiteful and I need to stop. I told my oldest today that if I could I would scoop the family up and move to a completely different city and not tell anyone where we had gone. Just disappear and start new. That sounds heavenly right now. Absolutely heavenly. Maybe someday, but now I have to get them through the end of the year. Then we will have some summer fun I hope.

Say a little prayer for safety for my G and her fifth grade buddies. They are taking a reward trip to Biltmore tomorrow. Makes me a bit nervous, but I know they will have a great time.

Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment