Thursday, May 21, 2015

Another one in the books

Well, another school year has come to an end. It really is kind of hard to believe. This one has flown by in one big crazy flurry for sure. I don't really want to think about it too much or I will cry. The kids all had really great teachers and great years for the most part. Now we have one summertime before big transitions take place: a move to middle school and a move to high school. Yipes is all I have to say. The kids have all started their break with funny tummies, so hopefully they will pass quickly. S starts rookie band camp tomorrow. It should be okay since she was with them last year and knows a lot of what they are learning already. I think she is nervous, but excited to see her high school friends and share the fun with her own age friends who are moving up with her. It is going to be a great ride!

I'm going to go snuggle up with a couple of children, watch something funny and not observe the usual bedtime. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment