Monday, April 6, 2015

Short post...sick tummy

So I will admit that having a little bowl of yesterday's leftover baked beans and chasing it with about a half cup of Strawberry Quik was not the best of ideas. Especially when I worked out today and worked out hard...that Quik probably cancelled out the planks and squats in three swallows. And Quik isn't even my favorite splurgy drink to have. So, TMI for all, my trips to see a man about a horse are coming in waves of about every 7 minutes which leave me little time to discuss anything in great length. I will say that I did have a hard work out, but the planks get a little easier each time he makes me do them. I will never be a fan of squats either, but someone noticed the other day that the workouts are working ad so I will press on towards the goal. It is hard for me to simply to the compliment that was given without analyzing it to the nth degree. I was told at my last training session that if I continued to question compliments that squats and planks would be added, so mum's the word.

On that note, I have a rumbly in my tumbly and I am going on a search for some ginger ale. Curse you, Strawberry Quik.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment