Thursday, April 9, 2015

It is almost outta here!

The candy cake is almost done, friends.  Praise the Lord.  All I have to do is safely transport the goods to school, place them in the hands of the boy's teacher and then hit the road, Jack.  I may do a little jig and sing a little song.  Again, if I have to see another box of movie theatre candy, or any other type, for a long time....it will be too soon.  The hub has endured way more moaning and groaning about this blasted thing than any human should endure.  God bless his patience.  The kids have been so very restrained in the whole process and have not once tried to steal candy from the decorating supplies.  God bless their restraint.  I just pray that since I had to hot glue the different candies on the structure that people won't cuss me when they go grab a peanut butter cup.  It was the only way to keep it all together.

I hope everyone has a good rest of their evening.  I am going to go wash the funk of the day off of myself and try to get to sleep for a little bit tonight.  We'll see how that goes.  It's a crap shoot every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment