Sunday, April 12, 2015

I quit

I am so glad my husband and children are back home safely from day two of the tournament. Both had losses, but it was okay with them. They could come home and rest for a while. S had planned to go to her choirs tonight and was ready, but her new bottom braces kicked into high gear and she was in agony. She looked like she would puke any minute and the thought of her singing hurt me. So she took a nap. I had two meetings that lasted way too long. That is all I will say about that.

I am just so frustrated tonight. I really want to quit. Not like quit with having a heartbeat, so don't get crazy. I just want to quit, run away with my family and never be seen or see anyone again. I am so angry.

I am going to bed to hopefully sleep my attitude off. Not feeling too positive about that happening.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment