Tuesday, April 7, 2015

i'm in candy hell

Our school's Family Fun Night is coming up on Friday and every year they have a silent auction that is pretty successful in the fundraising depart. Each class has a themed "basket" to go in the auction and there are always some really neat ideas. G's class is doing a fire pit one with an actual fire pit and all the stuff you would use over a fire. Neat-o for sure. I have done many a movie basket or game night basket or whatever basket. This year I have been charged to do a candy basket. I chose to change it up a little and make it into a candy "cake". I would show you the picture, but it isn't quite finished. All I have to say is that I never thought I would be sick of seeing Reese Peanut Butter Cups. They were just collateral damage in the grand scheme of things, swimming in a sea of Blow Pops and Dum Dums and 100 Grands and Milky Ways and movie theatre candy boxes. All over the kitch counter. The kids are even done. That's saying a lot.

I will post a picture when I'm done. Right now I'm going to bed. I'll dream of candy and being chased by a syringe full of novocaine for the resulting cavities.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment