Friday, April 10, 2015

Another short post

It has been a busy day, but I feel like I have gotten my school mom points for the week. The candy cake is finished and gone from our house. When I left the silent auction tonight, I must confess my feelings were a bit bruised at the lack of bidding. But I can't blame anyone. I wouldn't bid on a mess of candy...even if it looked like this:



Oh well. I also helped my friend D a little today with assembling baskets for our middle school foundation's gala that is tomorrow night. She has worked her tail off and is still at it. I imagine that she will be sleeping until 4pm on Sunday after it is all over. She does a great job, bless her heart. Such a great job.

I have to get to bed. The kids are in a tourney all day and we have to get up before the rooster crows. Oh, and at Family Fun Night tonight, my kid got put in jail. You gotta watch that one!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: