Thursday, March 12, 2015

My dogs are barking

I have been a pretty good girl today, but it may kill me. Workouts with Dr.Pain are actually fun...it is like I'm working out with a brother. He kicked my patootie pretty hard today, but I was not going to give up. Planks in the push up position are of the devil, but I managed to get through my allotted time without giving up early or throwing up. It helps that I got a lot of encouragement...and smack talk that I was not going to let go unanswered. I left jelly legged, but on my own two legs nonetheless.

This evening we had an outdoor soccer practice which was wonderful! It was a beautiful evening and my friend and I walked...and walked...and walked while the kids practiced ball. I am thankful for good conversation that helps make the cardio go by with relative ease. My determination is strong. I will better my self and my health. This family of mine is way too exciting to leave because of poor health.

Travel mercies for my oldest who leaves at oh dark thirty tomorrow on her school trip to historic venues. Nothing says "Teachers need Xanax" like a bus trip with 8th graders. God bless all the particpants. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment