Monday, March 16, 2015

It's so pretty

At 7:45am, a crew of roofers arrived in our driveway ready to get their shingle on and do a facelift on the top of our house. My gracious did these men work fast and hard. As the hub said, they must have ankles of steel the way they scattered around on that roof like it was nothing. I knew the volume level of roof removal, because I have done that many a time myself(believe it or not). I did not realize the vibration that goes on inside the house. We had clocks and pictures in the floor that weren't there this morning. It got a bit exciting. G was desperately trying to take the TCAP practice test that is sent home every Spring Break(evil), but had to stop after a while. Trying to take a test and hold the table still is a challenge that she was not willing to embrace this morning. Except for lunch break, those guys WORKED from 7:45 until 8:45. God bless them. I will say that we got tickled at one point. We walked outside to watch the progress and saw something white on our porch. It was a microwave. And they were cooking their burritos. It was just excellent. I loved it!!

I worked out and then walked today. My legs feel like jello. I must go to bed. I will put a before the new roof picture on tonight and do a new roof one tomorrow. Night all.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment