Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's over

Today has been a whirlwind for sure. G's choir group had their fundraiser luncheon and performance today. It was so nice. We had more people show up than we thought would. The kids have a grade A group, but the weather has made promotion of their program nearly impossible. The kids were so proud to help serve and care for the patrons of their lunch and took ownership of the whole thing. Their program was excellent! My child sang her song and made it through quite nicely in spite of her shoddy accompanist(me). I brought a bit of the islands to her song with my ukulele when I started playing the thing the right way. Sausage fingers here got a bit fumbly and nervous. Okay, I was terrified and about to throw up, but G sang beautifully and cleaned up my mess. Her friends played lovely piano and violin and reocrder pieces and sang lovely songs. It was great and now it is over. Thank goodness.

On a different note, I ask you to pray for a family we know. One of their members is struggling in the hospital and we just pray for total and complete healing and strength for the family. It is a scary time for them and we hope for the best.

I'm going to get comfy and watch, yes I am, Downton Abbey. Night all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment