Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy unsnow day

We got a snow day today. Some places in town got some respectable snow and ice. We got a bit, but not enough to do anything in that was fun. It was mostly just slushy rain and yuck. I worked the consignment sale as usual. The hub dropped me off and left me there to work until I got kicked out.  Not really.  He dropped me off and said, "Stay until you need to leave.  I've got the kids."  Nice!  I eventually had to come home and do my motherly duties, but I did have fun while I was there. Before the sale began, I helped straighten up the doll baby area. It was an effort born out of  my love for the Picky Chick and her sale, because some baby dolls really creep me out. I just don't know what the makers are thinking when they design some of them. They just are the stuff nightmares are made out of I think. This Cabbage Patch doll was odd and reminded me of someone...which was even odder:



I mean, what up with the blue streaky hair? Don't get it. But this next one took the cake for me. It sat up on its shelf looking as though it was mocking all of us who were bargain hunting:



Curse you evil toothy baby! Its eyes remind me of the alien baby that the lady gave birth to on the original "V" television show back in the '80's:



If I'm still scarred from having to watch that during rained out middle school gym class, you can ride that crazy train with me. Sorry I had to put that up, but it was necessary.

Time to get a hair scrubbin' and catch up on some z's if that is possible tonight. I should've never googled that blasted baby. Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment