Sunday, March 8, 2015

Glorious day

Well...getting up this morning wasn't as horrible as I thought it might be. I would've much rather been asleep, but I took on the day with all the enthusiasm I could muster. The morning went almost smoothly and without many hiccups, so that was nice. I got sweet hugs from three children who I haven't seen in a good while...that made my day. I walked out of the building to a beautiful sun shining in the sky and almost perfect weather. I got home to find the children outside playing with the dog. The sidewalk chalk was out and soccer balls were sprinkled in the backyard. Even the air smelled good. There was a trip to the park to practice punting and lobbing and then more time in the yard with soccer balls. I will say very enthusiastically that I loved the snow. I found it wonderful and fun and it provided lots of family time that we had badly needed. I found today equally as wonderful. Lovely time outside to again be together as family. So very thankful for such a glorious day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment