Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Excitement in the box

Our first resident in the PO Box arrived today. The kids went bezerk, especially because of the fact that it was written to them from a "Secret Pal":



It was so very exciting. I am going to start a file in hopes that there will be more. Postally, this was a bonus kind of day. Not only did we get our first box mail, I got my new ukulele delivered by FedEx today. Isn't he beautiful:



I don't know if stringed instruments are gender specific, but I felt with his low sound he might be a guy. The light makes him look very stripey, but he is not so blatantly striped as you might think. I got to mess with it for just a bit this evening and he sounds wonderful. If I can find a way to blur out other faces on the video, I will put one up of G singing her song with her requested accompanist: me on the old uke. It was fun.

It has been a long day and I feel a sore throat coming on. Let's pray nothing is starting for Spring Break. I might have to be sad about that.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment