Saturday, February 28, 2015

The sun is nice to see

We had a lot of stuff to do today and most of it was inside. The hub was kind enough to help me finish the rest of the consignment sale stuff. Now all that's left is to get it safely delivered to its destination. Then there was the matter of the consignment prep aftermath. Kids can get a little crazy when there is a tagging gun involved, so I was picking up little plastic pieces all day long...or picking them out of my feet as I stepped on several of them over the course of the day. A birthday present needed to be prepared and the kitchen needed to be straightened. The girls needed to be at church for a singing rehearsal and then we were helping with the community meal at church. So, even though we were busy with inside work, the sun was glorious to see. It's beams broke through the windows like a beacon of hope and warmth. Our moods were buoyed, until we played a knock down drag out game of Blokus and some ugliness occurred, but we rallied after apologies were given. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so I am going to bed. I have to be the ukulele accompaniment for my 10 year old's song tomorrow. Pray I don't screw it up for her. Yipes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment