Sunday, January 11, 2015

Please no

I am not feeling too hot. My teeth feel like they may fall out at any time. Loving this East Tennessee weather and how it likes to battle my sinus cavity. Ummmm, ouch. Please forgive me for my whining. If this blog ends in a hanging sentence or one of these "anddddddddddddddddddd", just assume I have fallen asleep at the keyboard and write me off for the evening.

Room switch update: I expect at any point to see Dorothy and Toto flying around our house at any time seeing as how I think a tornado has come to just stay in here for the forseeable future.

Trying new things update: I had some of the children at church try Matzo for snack today. They wanted to try and be picky until they realized that it tasted pretty similar to the saltines they have every week for snack. Chalk up a win for the unleavened bread.

Please pray that this is just sinus stuff and that I have not gotten strep from my oldest. I do not have time to go to the doctor and, unfortunately, I do not have a source for antibiotics that I keep hidden in an alley anywhere. Pray hard.

Thankssssssssssssss.............................


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment