Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dread and hope

I dread for this winter holiday to end. It has been nice to sleep in a bit and have somewhat lazy days with the children. Time is passing so quickly and everything feels so out of control. S is in her last semester of middle school. I mean, I can't even think about it without getting choked up. I want to stop time and wrap my children up and never let them go. But time marches on whether we want it to or not. So it is with hope that I look towards 2015. I took a car load of items to donate to the KARM store and plan on several more loads going there. Slowly but surely I am gaining back control of this house and my life. My friend Philip is going to work with me to get healthy again and our family is making strides to get healthier as a group. I have to look forward to the break ending and real life starting again with hope. Negative emotion will do me no good. Not one bit.

I covet your positive thoughts and prayers as our family works to get healthier and closer in the new year. We'll take all we can get.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment