Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Stop the napsanity

I have been very tired lately. I need to just power through, caffeinate and work to stay awake through it all. Today I decided to go to the grocery store right after school drop off and wake myself up. After putting the groceries away, I went down to the basement to switch laundry around and hang up the freshly fried stuff. The new load in the dryer had 25 minutes left to go, so I sat down in one of the chairs to finish out an episode of the always riveting "Dog the Bounty Hunter". That was about 9:20. The next thing I know, I woke up(unsure of exactly where I was with a little drool in the corner of my mouth)and it was 11:55. My friend said that I must have needed it, but I have regretted it all day. Headaches and regret are what have made up the rest of the day. I have already decided to make a to do list tomorrow so I won't have time to sit down for a nap. Jeepers.

Update from last night. The boy did seem like he grew a mile, but I don't think he grew quite a centimeter...maybe a milimeter. Let him stay small for a little bit longer. Sweet boy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment