Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sewing and soccer

Run of the mill Tuesday today. Staff meeting and paperwork and school pick up and choir drop off and soccer practice. While sitting at practice, I sewed to multiply my sock bunny family. The girls were all very interested in what I was doing with socks and a chopstick and a bag of stuffing. After they saw a finished bunny, they all decided they were going to bring socks to the next practice. I told them that dirty socks would be rejected. They laughed. Uh, I am serious. I have smelled the evil that comes off of a sock that has been stuffed in a cleat. I think the needle would refuse to pierce the fabric to be quite honest. We'll see if I am buried in dirty, stinky Addidas next practice.

Come rescue me if I am.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment