Friday, September 12, 2014

Open iPad - The bloggess is out!

Guest post by Mr. Bloggess

TOP 10 things i learned about myself through pain, perseverance, and faith
10. Pain STINKS - Plain and simple.
9. Pain squeezes the weakness out. It makes you stronger.
8. Face your pain, and it will go away. Run away from your pain and it will follow you always.
7. Many people suffer from pain. Pain can be manifested in physical and emotional pain. It is grief, worry, insecurity, conflict, hatred, stress, and doubt-- to name a few.
6. Be kind, for each person is fighting their own difficult battle.
5. My wife has kept me grounded and been an example of faithful living.
4. Sometimes, life is like Chutes and Ladders. Moving forward is the only option.
3. Look for signs along the journey that you are on the right path.
2. Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God."
1. My family loves me unconditionally.

God bless!

Brian

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment