Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Boo...hisssss

I had written a decently thought out blog post and, thanks to a bug in m blogger app, it got erased before it was saved. Sigh. What can I say? The post included haute cuisine and drama and suspense and raised voices and organic candy and a cartwheel gone wrong and an abandoned child in a bathroom and an exploding frozen can of A&W root beer. I hope you enjoyed the abbreviated recap. I just don't have the heart to rewrite it. Also, we take the girls to meet the orthodontist tomorrow. They will be getting braces in the not so distant future I am thinking. They are thinking straight teeth and we are seeing a lot of $$$$$$. We will do what we have to for our children. So if you see me working a second or third job, just know it is for the braces. Those silver smiles.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment