Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tough loss

The house was abuzz with World Cup fever today. We are die hard soccer fans around here, if you didn't pick that up from my five million Soccer Saturday posts. Lunch time was spent watching the ARG-SUI game. My girls learned very quickly that the f-bomb has no language barrier...and it translates quite well through lip reading. Life lessons during a game. Never fails. This afternoon I was prepared to watch the USA-BEL game. I had gotten all I needed to do done. Life happened and I had to catch snippets here and there until about the 85'. My hero, Tim Howard, was such the man during that game. G soaked up his mad goalie skills and cheered with great gusto. What a heartbreaker for him after all his hard work...they had a comeback within their crosshairs. I can't be sad for the loss. They are showing the world, game by game, that they are coming back. I loved every second of it. Except for the loss.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment