Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Preparing...

We are in a cycle of preparations right now. The hub will have his surgery this coming Monday. We have lots to do to get prepared. Get packed. Write out an extensive and detailed schedule for the kids and their activities in our absence. Get the house prepared for the return of the patient. Make pickles(we are overrun with cukes...I have to do it). I am taking the children to our friend's office so he can use his model of the spine to show them exactly what is going to happen to Daddy's back. Their reactions to this whole process are very different, but the disruption in their lives is very apparent. We will get through this, I know it. It just has been such a long and painful process for the whole family. I ask for your prayers and positive thoughts as we enter into this part of the journey. We need all the help we can get.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment