Thursday, July 24, 2014

Can't think of a title

Life doesn't stop when you are gone to be with your husband during his surgery and recovery. Boy did I find that out today. Band camp still wanted my daughter there. G and F still were "bored and had nothing to do". The dog still decided she needed to chew her bed. The ants decided today would be the day to come and attack our kitchen. Soccer practice still went on and the kids still whined about it. A tired child still got snappy with me. Laundry still got dirty and dishes still needed washing. I did get to take a 30 minute nap while watching The Venture Brothers. There are worse things one could do with their day.

Tomorrow afternoon S has her first performance with the high school marching band. I'm just a bit nervous and I know she is. Come one by at 4. They say that is when they will start. I'll be the mom biting her nails.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment