Sunday, April 6, 2014

Egg hunts and balls and cups

Today was a beautiful and glorious day. The beautiful pink streaked sky greeted us all this morning:



It was a welcome sight since we were having an Easter Egg hunt at church today for the little guys and gals at church. We had people stake out the park across the street and caution tape off sections for them to hunt. Hundreds of eggs were put out by helpful brothers and sisters. I even found an egg I didn't know, but shouldn't have been surprised, existed:



Nothing like NASCAR eggs...go Jimmie Johnson. Most everyone found lots of eggs and it was a lovely day. I'm relieved for it to be over, but it was a lovely day.

The rest of the afternoon was a bit of a blur. The hub took G to her magic lesson. That kid tickles me to death. She learned how to do the cup and ball magic trick today. Mr. Ed helped her put it to music and choreograph it that way. She did it for us this evening...so proud of herself. A rough youtube clip can be found. She is not in her official magician's outfit and she's doing the trick on top of a shoe organizer box, but she does a great job.

I am so grateful for beautiful days to help us worship and remember. I am so grateful for teachers and mentors who love my children and work to teach them and build their confidence.

Now I am grateful for Select Comfort and the 85 setting that will help me go to sleep soon. Night all.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment